In Kenya, there is the second-highest mountain in Africa, known as Mount Kenya which is 5199 meters.
This is the main attraction for Sri Lankan travelers since the three peaks of the mountain can be climbed. Batian and Nelion Peaks require ropes to climb and Point Lenana Peak can be walked.
Its meaning transcends because the name is Shining Mountain since being at the top is a paradisiacal experience.
We cannot ignore the incredible attractions that Kenya has for Sri Lankan citizens, however, to enter the country, it is necessary to have a valid e-Visa and passport.
With these precautions in order, the Sri Lankan traveler has the doors open to this dazzling country that is always attentive to serve its visitors with the highest quality.
Read on to find out step by step how to obtain your electronic authorization easily.
The easy method for Sri Lankan citizens to obtain an e-visa to Kenya
The governments of Kenya and Sri Lanka agreed to facilitate measures to enable their citizens to engage in tourism in those countries without further requirements.
This is the origin of the electronic travel authorization or better known as e-visa to Kenya. The advantage is that using only an internet connection and your valid passport you can opt for its issuance.
- First of all, you must fill in a form with your data. This form is called an application, which once approved is when you get permission to travel freely to Kenya.
- Secondly, you must pay within the same interface the expenses generated by the application for the e-visa but you should not worry because a great number of worldwide banks are accepted, simply make sure your credit card is enabled for online purchases.
- Finally, you should be aware of your email as this is where the Sri Lankan citizen will receive the approval response for the electronic travel authorization.
Important Aspects all Sri Lankan citizens should take into account before applying for an e-visa to Kenya
Although it is very simple to apply for an e-visa to Kenya, the Sri Lankan citizen should take into account the duration of the trip cannot exceed 30 days, and the reason or purpose should only be for tourism or business.
It is important to note that business means attending or giving a seminar. The passport needs to be at least six months old.
All these requirements must be correctly expressed in your application for the electronic travel authorization.
If you have any doubts about the procedure to be carried out, the service covers assistance by specialized agents 24 hours a day, to assist you during the process and thus avoid delays in the issuance of your permit.
Curiosities about Kenya every Sri Lankan traveler should know
Kenya is a fascinating country, full of beautiful natural landscapes, culture and above all history, so applying for an e-visa to Kenya is an opportunity you cannot miss. For your better understanding of what you can find, we share with you some interesting facts about this paradisiacal country.
- Kenya is one of the countries with more ethnic groups, it has approximately 42 groups where each one of them conserves its traditions, clothes, and customs. The best known at the international level is the Masai tribe.
- Nairobi is the fourth largest city in Africa and it is estimated that it has between 3 and 4 million inhabitants. It was founded as the capital of Kenya in 1963.
- Kenya is the birthplace of the first African woman to receive the Nobel Peace Prize in 2004.
- A large proportion of Kenya’s territory is protected in more than 50 national parks and reserves, where there are even several marine reserves as well.
- Based on corn flour, the pasta is known as ugali, the most common food in Kenya, which is combined with vegetables and meat.
Remember the e-visa to Kenya service is available all year round, so it is a good time to apply and have the opportunity to visit impressive places such as the Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Nairobi National Park, Mount Kenya, Tsavo East National Park, and Amboseli National Park, which will undoubtedly provide you with an experience to treasure for a lifetime.